We moved into a new spot, with garage. Got the R69S out finally.
Changed all fluids, aired up the rubber, filled the tank and went for a scoot.

Hoping to ride it to work a few days a week. still need to lock down a slow route to The Barrio...

I need to give it a bath next as it is really quite filthy.
After years of looking, I have finally found a period tank cover to replace the current unit. Also got a mirror for the left side to put on soon.

The R9T got cleaned up, it needs a rear tire and boot for the shaft next.
It has been doing well running me to and from work. A tune for 91 octane is in order.